National project Support of the Selected Social Services of Crisis Intervention on the Community Level
Implementation Agency of the Ministry of Labour, Social Affairs and Family of the Slovak Republic (hereinafter referred to as IA MoLSAF SR) started on October 1, 2015 with the preparatory stage of the implementation of the national project Support of the Selected Social Services of Crisis Intervention on the Community Level (hereinafter referred to as NP SSSSCICL).
Beneficiary: IA MoLSAF SR
Allocation: EUR 20,915,000
Territorial validity: all the self-governing regions of the Slovak Republic
Implementation: 10/2015 – 09/2019
The intent of NP SSSSCICL is to improve the situation of the socially excluded groups or those threatened with social exclusion through the support of professionalization of the selected social services of crisis intervention on the community level (Community centres, low-threshold daily centres, and low-threshold social services for children and family).
The objective of this support is to increase the activity, employability and improve the opportunity to enter the labour market and integrate groups of socially excluded or threatened with the social exclusion into the society.
Project purpose: The objective of the NP SSSSCICL is to support the development of the selected providers of social services of the crisis intervention that will provide affordable, standardised expert activities as well as activities implemented in the area of the support of social inclusion of the persons in unfavourable social situations, threatened by the social exclusion or with limited ability to integrate socially and deal with own issues independently.
Project target groups:
Public and non-public providers of social services
- young people, especially up to 29 years who are not registered job seekers or have a job or are part of the education process or vocation training – NEET
- families with children, incomplete families with children, families with multiple children
- low-income households
- persons with disabilities
- marginalised groups, including Romas
- individuals or groups threatened by the discrimination, poverty or social exclusion
- employees performing policies and measures in the field of the prevention of discrimination and/or social inclusion in public and non-public sector,
- children and adult physical persons that are recipients of social services
- disadvantaged job seeker
- children, adult physical persons and families who are recipients of the measures of the social and legal protection of children and social care
- asylum seekers, physical persons with additional protection
- public and non-public providers of social services
- subjects performing the measures of the social and legal protection of children and social care
- subject performing activities in public interest.
Planned project activities:
- Support and development of the activities of the network of social services of crisis intervention on the community level:
- Creation of the steering committee NP SSSSCICL and a group of experts, activities of the steering committee, preparatory work.
- Support of the activities of the providers of social services of crisis intervention on the community level;
- Methodological guidance and management of the SSCICL, creating and updating of The Standards and Methodologies CC/NDC/NSSDR;
- Training of employees delivering SSCICL and professional workers of the Providers;
- Monitoring ad evaluation of the achieved results;
- Evaluation and presentation of results;
Supporting activity: Promotion and awareness and other activities
Steering Committee: The steering committee (SC) NP SSSSCICL is the advisory body of the GR IA MoLSAF SR for the implementation of the NP SSSSCICL. The task of the SC in line with the approved NP SSSSCICL especially: oversight of the strategic heading of the project implementation, evaluation of the implementation of the NP SSSSCICL, its outputs and fulfilment of the measurable indicators of the project.
Steering Committee – current composition
Ing. Martin Ružička, SC president, general director of IA MoLSAF SR
Ing. Zuzana Valentová, authorised with deputising the SC president, director NP Dept., IA MoLSAF SR
Mgr. Monika Žecová, SC member, Social Services Dept., SSRP MoLSAF SR
JUDr. Pavel Kaňka, SC member, Social Service Dept., SSRP MoLSAF SR
Mgr. Andrea Bučková, SC member, Director of the Department of Coordination Horizontal Priority Marginalised Roma Communities, ÚSVRK SR
Mgr. Marián Habovčík, SC member, Mayor of Lenka Municipality, Union of Towns and Villages
Mgr. Radovan Gumulák, SC member, secretary general, Slovak Catholic Charity
Mgr. Marcel Fukas, SC member, IA MoLSAF, project manager NP FSW I
Mgr. Aneta Daňková, SC member, project manager, NP SSSSCICL, IA MoLSAF SR
Mgr. Barbora Brichtová, SC member, Association of the low-threshold programmes for children and youth
Doc. PhDr. Ľuba Pavelová, PhD., SC member, Comenius University in Bratislava, Pedagogical Faculty
Barbora Ušiaková, SC secretary, Project manager assistant NP SSSSCICL, IA MoLSAF SR